Cooler Master MWE 450 Bronze V2 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply
- The MWE Bronze V2 offers a simple, reliable way to power your system safely and efficiently at a low cost.
- It’s important to understand what efficiency is and what the ratings actually mean.
- The constant struggle between cooling and noise is as old as the consumer PC industry itself. Keeping your components cool without having to hear about it while you work is still one of the greatest challenges for all fan based cooling technologies.
- Getting power from the wall to the PSU and then to your components is a tricky situation. The power comes in one voltage level, but your components need a different one.
- For many PC Builders with aesthetics in mind, cabling can be one of the most troublesome parts of assembling a PC. Cables can be confusing, too short or too long, and they almost never look good.
There are no reviews yet.