Be the first to review “Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Gen M.2 internal SSD (Solid State Drive) Up to 2400MB/s – CT1000P2SSD8” Cancel reply
Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Gen M.2 internal SSD (Solid State Drive) Up to 2400MB/s – CT1000P2SSD8
- Speed comparison based on published specs of the Crucial P1 SSD and the Crucial MX500 SSD.
- Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with write cache enabled, a queue depth of 64 (QD = 8, Threads = 8). Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
- Warranty valid for five years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
- Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary bootup speeds can frustrate your best laid plans.
- Good thing the Crucial® P2 SSD really flies.
- With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
There are no reviews yet.